1. While it may be a good idea for a service provider to have a pool of other service providers, the supplier management functions should not be delegated by local governance. Further, as described by the press release, it enables the "Bell Syndrome", or a "pay to play" process that may be extremely difficult to detect.
2. The press release raises several questions that local governance using PCM must ask and be responded to. For starters, is the press release another ultimatum to local governance, which says, you will do as PCM say, or else?
4. More and more management control. Less and less board oversight. The tail is wagging the dog again.
5. Who’s kidding whom? Is this just to squeeze even more money out of vendors and us by using the chosen few?
6. Where is this in the matrix? Where the matrix refers to the matrix system of “Delegation of Actions and Commitments” written by Kathryn Freshley and passed by the Third board at the last board meeting