Saturday, November 06, 2010

Regrets? Shirley You Jest

Posted By CotoBlogzz


 Sing along to the tune of that Old Blue Eyes favorite - Regrets



And now the end is near
And so I face the final countin
’My friends I’ll say it clear
I’ll state my case of which  I’m  certain
I passed healthcare reform
Twisted arms and purchased souls  t
o spite  Emmanuel , and more. Much more
than this, I did it my way.

Regrets, of course I’ve none
But then again, why should I’ve even have one
I did what I had to do
to please my peeps and saw it through
in spite of  Barrack Obama

I planned healthcare reform
Each careful bribe to please the union
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes there were times, I’m sure you knew
When I bit off  not the right thing
But through it all when there was GOP
I ate  it  up nd pit it out.  I faced them all
And I stood tall and did it my way.

I’ve loved, I’ve laughed and cried
But mostly at Boxer
And now that the House is gone
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all of that
And may I say against AstroTurfers
Oh yes that was me
I did it my way!

For what is a Dem what has he got
If not the union then he has not
To use NPR to do the laundry
And not that FOX,
the record shows I took it on
and did it may way

No comments: