Wednesday, July 04, 2012

The In Your Face Curmudgeon...A Provocative look at Modern Man's More Ridiculous Absurdities And what you can do About Them...





By
William Kirkendale





Coto de Caza, CA-  In America today it is unfortunate that you can't turn on the TV or pick up a newspaper without seeing a whole host of ridiculous absurdities taking place…The good old days of good old common sense it seems has long since departed our shores…The reason for this is fairly obvious.

When people are confronted with absurdities today they fold up their tent and go home. “Oh well”, they say “that's the way it is and there’s nothing I can do about it anyway”. This is why absurdities today run rampant and Amock. Nobody wants to  stand up and fight them. No one that is except me...

And who am I you ask? Well I am a 75 year old nutty curmudgeon who will fight absurdities until the day  I die. I don't make many friends doing this but I sure sleep well at night knowing that I tried to make the world a better place to live….You should all try it sometime. Here’s what you do.

When you are confronted with arrogance and absurdity you merely put on your fighting helmet and wade into the fray with vigor and common sense purpose. Here’s an example. Over the last ten years or so Americans have been raped and swindled by the entire banking industry.. As a result millions of people have lost their homes and their jobs. Here’s my question. Where was everybody when this was going on? I know where I was. I was writing a book about all this fraud and greed that unfortunately fell on deaf ears. While I couldn’t stop it I was able to sleep at night knowing I tried.

This is what we as Americans have to do today. We have to stand up and try to defeat the powers to be that want to destroy us or harm us. We can no longer just sit back and ignore the arrogance of power and its trail of misery and pain that it forces upon us. We have to drag out as individuals the old “Don’t Tread on Me” Flag and wave it in the face of all those who choose to oppress and enslave us to their evil will.



 
William Kirkendale
www.ficofraud.com
July 4th 2012

No comments: