Saturday, April 08, 2017

The Art of The Deal: - Apologies to President Trump


President Trump invites China President Xi Jinping for dinner  at Mar-a-Lago,  the Winter White House and away from Obama-loyalists in DC who may continue to spy on him.

During dinner, President Trump asks president Jinping for help with North Korea: “You gotta help me out here with the North Korea issue” President trump says.

“You know I have done all I can, but that crazy guy just goes ballistic without notice, I don’t think I can do anything else” responds President Jinping.

“I just bombed the hell out of Syria, but that is just a warning.  If Assad does not get the message, guess what I am going to do next” says President Trump.  Then he asks “Where were we?”


President Jinping says:  “we were talking about North Korea, and all the things I am going to do to that crazy guy if he does not control himself” – I”ll keep you posted, he adds.

No comments: