Tuesday, January 26, 2010

State of the Union Preview

Posted By CotoBlogzz 01-26-2010 05:00 PM

For those interested in listening to the President deliver his first State of the Union tomorrow, but may be unable to, we are providing the following preview:

Jobs: Jobs is my first priority. We have made a lot of progress, saved millions of jobs (if you are employed, I saved your job, for instance) but need to spend more, increase taxes, provide tax breaks to the middle class, blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah, blame GWB, blah, blah,blah, blah.

Health Care is my second first priority. The Bay State special election sent me and the nation a strong message- I hear you. You will continue to get more of the same. Blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah, blame GWB, blah, blah,blah, blah.

Out of Control spending is my third first priority. Budget deficit will reach $1.35 trillion this year. Blame GWB Blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah. To fix we need to spend where no big spender has gone before, blame GWB blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah. I propose to "freeze" spending: (Waits to hear anyone yell Liar!....). Blame GWB blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah


Two Wars are my fourth first priority:
Ft Hood Massacre - Report validates what I said before. Do not rush to judgment, is not radical Islam, the Army's Peter Principle has nothing to do with PC and Nidal Hassan is not a a terrorist. Blame GWB Blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah, blame.

Mirandizing Christmas Day bomber is Holders's fault, but blame GWB Blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah, blame.

Intelligence is a systemic failure, regardless of what Secretary Napolitano has said. We need to spend more to fix, but you should note that is it GWB's fault Blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah, blame.

No comments: