1. The Mostly radical left & hyphenated media- The mostly left Wing and Hyphenated media is well versed at using weapons of mass disinformation to divide and conquer, including class warfare, war on women, war on religion, war on anything that moves and pays taxes.
2. It's target market - The target market is the 69% dependent, apathetic and or as President's might say, stupid voters
3. Class warfare.
4. GOP's inability to counter charges of racism.
- Hispanics, the fastest-growing demographic in the United States, accounted for ten per cent of all voters in the election, an increase on last year's record of nine per cent. Of these, 71 per cent voted for Obama, up from 67 per cent in 2008.
- A record three per cent of the electorate, of Asian voters turned out, with nearly three-quarters backing Obama. He also won a staggering 93 per cent of African-American votes.
- Democrats won younger votes, while Republicans scored older ones, with a large number of seniors staying home
- 52 per
cent of men voted for Governor Romney compared to 44 per cent of women
God reminds Samuel that Israel’s rejection of Him is not something new, but rather one more instance in a rather constant succession of rejections, beginning at the time of the exodus. The king they want is really their god. God goes on to instruct Samuel to listen to the people and give them their way . Although Samuel is to grant the people their request, he is also to indicate to them the “procedure of the king who “will reign over them”