Friday, April 01, 2011

A HOA Lawyer Answering HOA Issues Live

Posted By CotoBlogzz


Rancho Santa Margarita, CA


  
You're Invited to This Brand New Web Event! 
Law Talk Live WIth Lowell Steiger 

Blog TV Logo



Lowell Steiger
It's Free, It's Interactive, It's Fun!
I'll be broadcasting a live, interactive blog TV show devoted to questions, comments and commentary about the law!

You're invited to participate live (there's a chat box) by posting your questions or comments right then and there! OR you can e-mail questions/or comments to the me ahead of time and I'll respond on the air.

Yet another great way to interact with each other -- and, of course, the questions and comments that show up in the blogtv chat box can be responded to (within the chat box) by anyone viewing the show!!!

I'm excited to have you join me in this incredibly innovative way to entertain and communicate.

Sincerely,

Lowell Steiger
Law Office of Lowell Steiger

No comments: