The CZ Master Association made a similar argument to support the Coto Polo Arena as described in the piece Coto De Caza Subsidies Qualify as Bellisimos. In that instance, the CZ board argued that that the Polo Arena would NOT increase traffic in the community – as forecasted and based on public safety from the Orange County Sheriffs (OCSD) and the San Juan Capistrano California Highway Patrol (CHP) collected over a ten-year period, that argument was also flawed: In fact, public safety was compromised when the CZ board of directors decreased the CHP pro-active traffic patrol hours, when it implemented the new online registration process and when the Coto Polo Arena come online.
· The developer has stated that the project has local support and is a “done deal.” That is simply not true.
· The Coto De Caza News has published biased, pro-project articles. Representatives of Cotoneighbors have contacted the paper to discuss our opposition to the proposed project. At this time, we have yet to receive the same consideration that the developer appears to have been given.
How You Can Stay Informed and Get Involved:
· Send your contact information to email@example.com to receive updates on the project.
· Send a note to the CZ Master Association stating that you oppose the project. The Association email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, and please copy email@example.com so we can keep a record of opposition to the project.
· Please consider attending all public meetings regarding the project.
· Pass this information on to your neighbors and friends.