- Your constituents are signing up. We already have almost 4,000 electronic contacts of all types, including homeowners, industry players and politicians.
- Organization is key and we plan to use that. Some contacts are fully public, some are not.
- There is the scope for substantial change, one of which appears to be that the Dept. of Real Estate is stepping into the Dept. of Fire Building and Life Safety’s shoes for dispute regulation. New legislation could easily follow and homeowners have already registered some very intelligent proposals for sensible regulation, but not overregulation, of an industry that controls the daily lives of 40% of Arizonans.
- As feedback continues from financially distraught, intimidated, and in some cases suicidal homeowners, we also want to highlight the behavior of certain industry players.
- This will be done through the AHF Annual RICO awards. In this regards, a company which directly impacts your constituents is the first nominee – HOAMCO.
- HOAMCO as Management Co and Developer
- Financial Mis-management in The Crossings in 2007
- Potential conflicts of interest via Desert Hills Bank
- Endangering Public Safety
AZ HOA Problems: D2 Arizona Judicial Branch - Public Access
AZ HOA Problems: D3 Farmers Insurance vs NAZ DBA Hoamco