Saturday, May 05, 2007

Cinco de Coto: Name calling Vs. Name Thinking

Cinco de Coto: Name calling Vs. Name Thinking:

May 5, 2007

After defendant has been sentenced to 90 days in jail:

Defendant: Can I address the court?

Judge: Of course.

Defendant: If I called you an extortionist, what would you do?

Judge: I'd hold you in contempt and assess an additional five days in jail.

Defendant: What if I thought you were an extortionist?

Judge: I can't do anything about that. There's no law against thinking.

Defendant: In that case, I think you're an extortionist!














Advertisement












Select Blogzz & click icon

BlogSpot FeedBurner CotoBlogzz BraveNet Y!360


Archived Issues

General Information

HOA Resources

Emergency numbers

Public Safety Resources

Crime Watch

Sex Offenders in the Area

Real Time Traffic Report

LA Times Orange County

Subscribe

- What is RSS?

Area Links

ORANGE COUNTY BLOGS:












The CotoBuzz Journal P.O. Box 154 Trabuco Canyon, CA 92678 (509) 355-

No comments: