Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tuesday, May 24th, 2016 - Tonight on Justice Served - HOAs and the Destruction of the Medically Disabled

This is an "must hear" show with Neil Brooks from Colorado that I believe every American would want to listen to!  Especially, our elected officials, law enforcement and investigators and prosecutors and all HOA homeowners, HOA homeowner advocates and experts, HOA homeowner attorneys and HOA health and policy professionals and members of the press!

justiceserved.online, or twigscaferadio.com6:00pm est.!

Via Andy Ostrowski:
Tonight on Justice Served - HOAs and the Destruction of the Medically Disabled 
Tonight, Neil Brooks will be on the show to discuss his HOA case that led to the deterioration of his existing medical condition, the loss of hundreds of thousands of dollars, and even a criminal prosecution, because he had the audacity to complain about his neighbors barking dogs that interfered with his sleep and medical conditions.
To those who think that these things just can't happen, they do, and connections can reach into the courts to unwittingly deprive people of access to justice.

So horrible on so many levels.I cannot believe the absolute and total irresponsibility and insensitivity of some dog owners. The fact that the HOA backed them up so…

1 comment:

NBeener said...

Hey, Buzz.....

I truly appreciate you carrying my story. Just a quick update:

My health is now poor. My heart issues are getting worse. Because of recent findings (Cytochrome P450 Defects), both medicines AND surgical options have been deemed too risky. I'm in pretty big trouble at this point.

On September 23rd -- against medical advice -- I made the trip to be seen, in California, by Stanford's Infectious Disease/Chronic Fatigue clinic. I was given a diagnosis of CFS/ME/SEID. They also told me that I absolutely must stop taking the dog for our 3-4 times weekly walks -- the last activity I have regularly engaged in since losing my lenses in 2011.

So they really did take everything from me -- my home, my life's savings, and my health.

Losing the use of my prosthetic scleral contact lenses was a bit akin to a wheelchair user losing the use of their wheelchair, or the user of a prosthetic limb using the use of that limb.

I went from a full and active life as a disabled man to a man who spends nearly all of his time in a darkened, humidified room.

Best of luck in getting out this critically important message.

Neil Brooks