Rancho Santa Margarita, CA - On Thursday, May 12, 2016, officers assigned to the Temecula Police Department’s Problem Oriented Policing (POP) team were on proactive patrol and contacted two individuals that were exiting a vehicle in the 41000 block of Moreno Rd. While speaking with the individuals, later identified as 25 year-old Jacob Bertino and 29 year-old Ashley Lawrence, they determined that Bertino was on parole from the California Department of Corrections.
|Jacob Bertino||Ashley Lawrence|
- Please remember to securely lock doors and windows to homes and vehicles to prevent easy access by unauthorized persons.
- Consider installing motion-detector lighting systems for the exterior of homes and businesses.
- Do not leave keys, purses, wallets, or other valuables exposed in unoccupied or parked vehicles.
- Report suspicious persons and vehicles you observe in your neighborhood.
- Handle your personal and financial information and/or documents with security in mind.
- Report any crimes to the police department as soon as you reasonably can.